Industrial design studio based in Lausanne, Switzerland.
Creating and producing objects since 1991.
All the steps from the idea to the finished product. Logistics and shipping of your product, after-sales.
What we produce
● WATCH CASES & PACKAGING. Gift boxes, travel watch cases, watch pouches and rolls, complex watch cases.
● DISPLAY STANDS. For watches and other products.
● GIFTS & POS ACCESSORIES. Bracelets, glasses, coffee cups, trays, C-rings, mirrors, brochure holders, etc.
● TECHNICAL ACCESSORIES. For watches and other technical devices.
● VISUAL MERCHANDISING / DECORATION. Sculptures, murals for points of sale, pop-up stores, events.
● WRITING INSTRUMENTS. Bespoke pens from regular to high quality finish.
● MECHANICAL ART OBJECTS.
● GREETING CARDS. And all things printed.
All the above are bespoke products made according to your specifications, or from an original concept created by our design team. In small, medium and large-scale production.
Since 1991, production is made in China, operated by our joint venture in Shanghai. Other production sites are located in Switzerland, Italy, France, Germany, Spain, Czech Republic.
Quality control is processed twice : first in the production site, then if needed, in our sheltered workshop in Switzerland.
In our studio
● Research & Development.
● 2D CAD technical drawing and 3D modeling (SolidWorks, Rhino 3D).
● High-end, realistic 3D rendering.
● Graphic design.
● Photography, photo retouching.
● 3D printing (with filament or resin).
● Quality control & logistics.
In addition to sketches, illustrations or 3D renderings, we are able to provide on very short notice prototypes and even single production pieces for validation before the final industrial production phase.
From metals to fabrics, papers, leathers, plastics and recycled materials, we have a very wide choice of creative materials. We are in constant search of the newest and best materials and have a large sample library available in the studio. Our library include an extensive variety of cover fabrics, recycled and / or water-repellent, papers and leathers for packaging.
Research and development
R&D has always been in the core of Adatte Design. We strive to offer the most original and unique products. For many of our projects, we have created and patented systems, designs and concepts.
In-house 3D printing service
Our studio is equipped with the latest professional 3D printers. A resin-based printer for extremely precise, small objects and another that runs on FDM technology (with filaments) to print large, technical pieces in any kind of material like ABS, PP, PLA, PEEK, TPU, wood, glass fibre or flexible materials.